Light up Your Outdoors
Steve Botto Landscaping installs low voltage CAST Lighting throughout Rockland County, NY and Bergen County, NJ. As a landscape design specialist, we’ll draw up a lighting plan perfectly suited for your outdoor living space.
The objective of our outdoor lighting projects is simple, reveal the beauty of the landscaping, set the mood for outdoor living, and ensure the safety of family, guests, and pets. By properly lighting your yard and outdoor living areas we help ensure the safe passage of pathways, entryways and stairs.
Our low level lighting projects strategically disperse light throughout your property, much more effectively than high intensity floodlights.
- Appropriate levels of illumination for outdoor cooking and recreation.
- Energy savings through smarter use of landscaping lighting.
- Low voltage lighting uses 1/3 the energy of high voltage.
- Time clocks and photocells allow you to program when lights go on and off.
- Solid sand-cast bronze lighting fixtures have a natural beauty and are strong enough to withstand the harshest environments.
- Plant material in wooded areas illuminated to eliminate areas of no light.
- Property entrances and boundaries illuminated to discourage unwanted intruders.
- Outdoor lighting provides more nighttime outdoor usability
- Low level illumination for romantic moods on decks, patios and pool areas.
- Cast outdoor lighting designed to meet the most demanding of circumstances.